Fill out the information below. An Agent will contact you shortly to confirm your reservation.
Booking and Transportation Policy
1. All deposits are NON refundable.
2. Company is not liable in the event of mechanical breakdown while on charter and will only be responsible for making up lost time at a mutually agreed date. Vehicle color preference may not always be possible due to circumstances beyond our control. We try our best to provide you with the color and make of your choice but do not guarantee it. Omega Limo is not responsible for any unseen mechanical issues with request to vehicle choice in this event a vehicle is not available due to mechanical issues Omega Limo will provide a comparable vehicle of equal or greater value. Refunds will not be available in this event. The client assumes full financial liability for any damage to the limousine caused during the duration of the rental by them or any members of their party. Alcohol Consumption is prohibited by any person under the legal drinking age. Any fines will be paid for by the customer.
The driver has the right to terminate run without refund (if there is blatant indiscretion on the part of the client(s)). It is Illegal to stand through the sunroof. Smoking is not permitted in any of our limousines. 3. Overtime pay will apply after the first 15 minutes of prearranged time described on the run sheet.
4. Not responsible for delays or the termination in winter caused by unsafe road conditions (i.e. not salted, accidents, etc.).
5. Not responsible for articles left in the limousine.
6. Balances to be paid to the driver on the run date before the beginning of the run.
7. Vehicles cannot be loaded beyond seating capacity. The following charges may be applied at the chauffer’s discretion: $5.00 per broken glassware $100.00 per minimum for extensive cleanup $150.00 shampoo and disinfecting(due to sickness) $180.00 minimum for each burn hole, rip, or tear to upholstery $150.00 minimum for each act of vandalism(including smoking)
8. Market rate will be charged for all additional hours over original reservation. Furthermore, it is the customer's responsibility to make the proper arrangement in order to arrive at the final destination within the time outlined on the reservation sheet.
Tulsa Office: 918-899-8227